October 1, 2008

A girl after my own heart

I had always hoped that my children would inherit my love of music. And so far, they have. But it seems one of them is really taking to it like a duck to water:


You can see her tiny fingers spread out over the keys...that's my girl!




She climbs onto my lap anytime she is awake when I am playing !



She has to get her hands right in with mine...I let her as long as she still lets me play a bit!


When I pass by the piano while doing chores, she pats the bench and smiles up at me! I can read her little expression saying, "You know you want to take a break and play music with me, Mommy!" So tempting...

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

how cute!

i wish i knew how to play well...i took for 7 years, but can't play much. sad huh??

she is so stinkin' adorable...it kills me.

Jeremy and Cindy said...

So cute. I can't believe how cute she is.