October 9, 2008

Just checking...

Hello, beloved family and friends, I just wanted to put this out there for you who live in "the valley" as I have heard both the Mesa/Gilbert area and the Safford/Thatcher area referred to as(hilarious, by the way!) I just wanted to draw your attention to this blog post by my cousin M's wife A. It is pretty self explanatory, and I know people who are in both areas who I am hoping might know a place to rent/sell/buy for(slash from) them. They are such a sweet family and I wanted to see if maybe I could find someone who needs a place to live in Gilbert or has a place to sell in Safford(-ish, as A put it) Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Love, J

4 comments:

Unknown said...

we have a home already here in gilbert (okay, it's an apartment, but does a "home" have to mean "house"?). BUT i have a pretty big network here. i'll put out some feelers and let you know!

looking forward to chatting next week!

Unknown said...

also. do you know what the crossroads of their house are, and what they'd like to rent it for?

Unknown said...

happy birthday! :-)

The Roberts Family said...

i wish i could help them!