October 30, 2008

Here we go...

It's that spooky time again! No, not Halloween, I mean the holiday rush around season! It always starts in October for us. 4 birthdays in the fam means lots of cake-and-ice-cream tummyaches. We are celebrating Halloween today AND tomorrow, more tummyaches(and lots of allergies for my poor, poor Son!)
But in the midst of all the busy-ness, I just want to send a shout-out to my dear, sweet husband. (PS...I know you read my blog, L!) He is busy busy busy, super busy right now, but he is trying so hard to keep our family time his number-one priority(I Love you!) It is not easy, sometimes downright impossible, but I guess that happens when you are the super(est) guy around, everybody needs some of your time. I am begrudgedly learning to share him(with work and school) and be an understanding wife. After all, who knows better than I how incredible he is?(maybe his creator?) Anyway, up until this afternoon, I did not think he was going to make it to our half-hour-away Halloween party and be back in time for his class, but he has miraculously worked it out so he can go with us! (I was TOTALLY understanding if he hadn't been able to make it work, being the number-one awesome wife I am, you know! Promise!) We are a pretty good team, if I do say so myself. (Please reference my mother's humility in previous post....sorry mom, I guess I didn't inherit much of it{kidding}) So look out for some super-cute pictures of the next two days of sugar-fueled fun!

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

fun catchin' up on your posts. those apples look yummy! i love your mom too!

happy halloween/birthdays/crazy time of year!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Hope all went well and people weren't too sick.