September 25, 2008

I Love Me

When is the last time you kissed yourself in the mirror?

When was the last time you were 100% happy to be who you are?
My new goal(I'd make it a New Year's resolution, but you know how well those turn out) is to be a good example to my children of a confident woman who loves herself exactly as she is every day. I am human(shocker!!) and I'm not perfect, of course, but I can embrace myself as I am. I want to teach my daughter by example to love every part of herself and not to struggle as I did for much of my life with a poor self-image.
Ok, so this picture doesn't go with my theme, but isn't she just too cute kissing the doll? I love how you can see her little lips puckered up...

3 comments:

Nora said...

She is so cute. Love those curls!

The Roberts Family said...

She is so fun!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

It is too bad more women in the world don't have that kind of attitude about themselves.