September 2, 2008

Goodbye August, Hello September!

August was such a busy month for our family, I must say I am glad to see it go. September promises to slow down a bit before October madness sets in!!

My sweet Son started preschool this year, which makes my life a bit more hectic, if that is possible, but at the same time gives me a bit of free time in the mornings 3 days a week. Son was on a waiting list for a YEAR to get into this school, and now I see why: small classes+challenging curriculum=my Son loves school! Within the first week, he learned a song of days of the week, his months, counting in Spanish, WOW! He is only going to end up with one year of preschool before starting the big K, he'll have full-day Kindergarten, so this should be a good transition for him. We'll see...







August was also Son's Birthday... YAY!! He could not decide which superhero he liked best for his party, so we just celebrated all of them! I made superhero capes for everyone and we played superhero games.














I had crafts and designed superhero masks to color, my
Dad got the biggest kick out of those(as he always does!)














































































Daughter took off last month...
This is what most of my pics
now look like:











She's always on the go!




Don't you love the curly pigtails?














Here is the front view:







































Last, but not least, we spent WAY too much time in here in August:





'nough said?
So here's to September, only 3 family birthdays this month and ONE Doctor appointment scheduled(so far.)
(knock on wood, of course...) Happy September!!

4 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

how cute! i miss you guys! so ya we will need to plan a trip down there to we can see you guys!

angiedunn said...

happy september back! ya, doc visits = no fun at all. {knock on wood is right!}

it kills me how grown up julian is...preschool? when did that happen...he's so stinkin' cute!

isabelle...i love your piggies. you are adorable!

yay for blogging jen! such cute posts! you are awesome!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Isabelle is so cute! She has changed so much since I last saw you guys. Preschool, crazy. I can still remember bits of preschool and now we have kids in school. Life is going by too fast. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. It is fun to keep up on the goings on of your life.

Nora said...

Hey guys! Found your blog from Cindy's. Love reading about your cute fam!. Ours is guyanddolls.blogspot.com and we need to e-mail too. The old address I have is no good anymore. Mine is morganmayhem@gmail.com
Love hearing from ya!

Bill, Nora and the gals