September 15, 2008

Cinderelly

It seems like Daughter and I have a lot of time together these days while Son is in school. I had almost 50 pictures on my camera when I realized they were all of Daughter, sorry son! So this is what we do while Son is in school:
Clean the house...

look at the poor thing slave away! That vacuum has a handle that goes down to her size, she insists on having a turn!

Then here she is in her first princess dress up shoes:

She wore them around and walked as well as I do in heels! She is the mini jewelry lady in the making! She loves the jewelry! Every time I get some new pieces, she has to check them out and carry the gold boxes around with her. She has tons of bracelets that she constantly puts on and takes off, you know mommy loves that!
So you see, she is a real life Cinderella...slaves away during the day, all diva at night!!!
She is so sweet, with her crazy hair and diva attitude(maybe despite the attitude?) Her hair looks sooo cute when it is freshly done. I get so many compliments from mothers whose daughters have much less hair than she does, but I want to laugh because that hair never ever stays cute for long. A short nap or car ride later and it is MESSY! Luis says she looks like a treasure troll, remember those?

2 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I had a purple treasure troll. It may even be around here somewhere still. Her curls are too cute.

The Roberts Family said...

whayever she is so CUTE! i love her!