July 13, 2009

Where has the Summer gone already?

How the summer has flown. July is officially going on my calendar every year as a crazy month.
It is now just days until school starts again. There are school supply displays in every store. My dear boy is going into the first year of real school. Where did the time go? And where is his classroom? Who is his teacher? What time does school get out? So many questions...I feel like a kid lost on the first day of school myself, so many unknowns. But silly, because all too soon all these questions will have answers and we be in the thick of it before I blink again. I had better cut open a watermelon and enjoy what is left of this summer while it is still here. I hope you do too.

1 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

The first day of Kindergarten for Kelsi was a hard day for me. I was sending her off for six hours in which I wasn't there to protect and keep her safe. It was a hard thing to do. She was so ready for it though. She walked in with no problems just smiling and telling good bye. Good luck with it. I hope Julian loves it.