July 12, 2009

The decision has been made...I think.

Thanks for all your votes. By the way, option #4 was a trick question, nobody was actually supposed to admit they don't think I will ever grow up. But you are safe in the anonymity that is the internet, so don't worry. I think I have decided where my heart lies for a future career. But it is a secret because I have yet to figure out exactly what it will take to accomplish this lofty goal. So thank you for your votes, but ultimately, it is all up to me. No pressure or anything. Seeing as how I am possibly the most indecisive person alive, I may see "what it takes" and decide that it's not for me either. So when I know for sure the whens and hows, I will keep you posted. And I am sure you will all lie in bed awake at night wondering just WHAT it could possibly be that J has decided to do with her life. Please, do not lose any sleep, if you are that curious, you can email me and I will tell you my tentative Plan For My Future Career. Just keep it quiet so I don't lose face if I change my mind. Again.

1 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

You got me curious. Knowing you, you can handle it whatever it is.