March 1, 2010

February Journal

My darling son writes in a monthly journal at school.  The things he writes are so precious I have decided to post them here, I have included original spelling, with my explanations in parenthesis:

February 8th:
What did you sa. (say)
Do you know let(that) it is my birthday
Hos(Whose) birthday is it.
I luv you.

February 12th:
I am a man.
I have sopr moreo.(Super Mario)
I am yr best frend.
Do you like me.

February 16th:
I am up in the sci(sky).
Today is valintimes day!
I luv you
February 23rd: 
I so(saw) a ibol.(I saw an eyeball???)
I am fliing(Flying) to my mom and dad.
I so(saw) a bug.
I luv my swedr(sweater).

February 26th:
I can see batmann vs the jokr.
See the bat lit(light).
I can see man-bat.
I can see ban(Bane, a bad guy from Batman.).
What is batman seecret.

Can you believe this is the writing of a kindergartner? Every month we have read his work and giggled at how cute it is, but I hope this is how all five year olds think.  He writes sweet little things about us and his sister, hidden among the superheroes of his latest obsession, right now it is batman. 

1 comments:

Yadirapocketfullofhopes said...

haha :0 I write like that when my spell check is not on :) ok well maybe not to that extend. So cute :) thanks for sharing!! I miss your blogging sis