March 16, 2010

Busy Busy




I have been a busy girl. Traveling, traveling, having lots of fun in lots of places. On Saturday we went to the Renaissance Festival. We have gone the last 3 years as a mini vacation and love it!
Barely Balanced, a comedy/acrobatic act that we loved. Their humor was right up my son's alley.



I rode an elephant for the first time with my daughter, who also rode a camel with her Auntie and rode a llama all by herself. Can you believe this girl??


Her brother would not be persuaded, but she could not be dissuaded. She ran right up to the platform and somebody had better put her on it! She had no fear whatsoever! As we were on top of the elephant, I gripped the rail for dear life as she giggled and said, "This is fun!"

There is so much to see, we always wish we had left earlier in the morning so we could spend more time there.

1 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

It has been so long since I went to the Renaissance Festival. The one and only time was when we were at Pomerene School and we went with our class. Looks like you had lots of fun.