June 26, 2009

Just for you...and a request

I have been reorganizing lately. My house, my blogs, my life. I need structure. And less clutter. Simpler life=easier to keep up with? Maybe? So now you have categories on both this and my recipe blog to click on. But please don't ask me how long it takes to reorganize. A detail-oriented person such as myself cannot rest until every detail is finished, so it is a painstaking process at times. Hint:Part of my non-New Years Resolution. But now that my crafting buttons are organized by style, color, and size...(just kidding) life can go on.
So now, what was that silly post about the panties? Click "silly" and there you have it. You're welcome.

But now...I have a request. I have been rethinking my goals lately. What should I be when I grow up? I have been thinking about writing a book. My original plan for my life was to marry my Handsome Prince and teach Private Music lessons, so I majored in Music in college. But I don't think I really am destined in my heart to be a teacher. Now I still could teach lessons, but I was thinking about going back to school to be a school psychologist. Then I could still be off summer vacation and holidays with my kids, but don't have to be a teacher. And I would make more money, which is obviously a factor. Or I could become a famous musician. What do you think I should do? I love being a stay at home mom, and am committed to being one until both my children are in school. That is my goal, first and foremost. But I am a planner, and I want to start planning for what I want to be when I grow up, too. Big problem: I am indecisive.

0 comments: