June 10, 2009

99 pictures

 Son had his uncle J and cousin B over for a couple nights' sleepover and Son went crazy with the camera the first night. Boys will be boys. I deleted all the ones of the ceiling, the floor, Son's foot, etc. and here are some of the ones I came up with:


That is not my child.
Look, Mom, photographic evidence that J brushed his teeth before bed... And B flossed...


It was a long weekend, but I am, as always, focusing on the positives. Someday I will look back and laugh about the time my bedroom window got broken by a football, but for now...silly pictures. Son loves his dear cousin and uncle so much, as you can tell.


And I am going to heaven for sure... just look at the halo around my head.

1 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

That reminds me of our own sleepovers. I have a bunch of picture I will have to scan in and post of them.