June 23, 2009

Hi, Honey!

I am a horrible texter. If I have ever sent you a text message, you probably already knew that. Between my run-on sentences, colorful adjectives, and my stubborn refusal to learn the language( b4, 2nite, etc.) my texts usually get broken up into 2 or 3 if I don't catch it first. If I do catch it first, I have to then edit down to 160 characters, which is torture for a detail-loving girl like me. So texters beware....
I like to send an occasional sweet surprise text to my sweet husband wishing him a safe trip to or from work(it's a long one) or just to have a great day as his beautiful and loving, sweet wife pines for him at home. Unfortunately, I have a tendency to wax poetic, and there is only so much I can do with a mere 160 characters. And "I love you" can be as exciting as a cheese sandwich when it is repeated exactly the same day after day after day...(did you see that movie?)
So I know that my husband reads my blog. Some of my posts are geared for him especially to lift him up a little on his lunch break(or so the romantic in me hopes)So this part is for you, Luis: This is what I would send as a text if I wasn't limited by space.
Thanks for being such a hard worker. I missed you this morning when you left exxxtra early, but I know it is for me and the kids that you are working so hard. I am grateful you have a job to go to! You provide so well for us, and all by yourself. That is a very difficult thing to do, especially in this day and age. I look forward to being more of a contributor in that area, but thanks for bringing home the bacon! I can't wait to see you tonight and will cook you whatever you want and spoil you rotten because you deserve it. I think of you constantly and hope you are having a great day! I love you more than a cheese sandwich. The end.
PS I hope you are eating a healthy lunch. The end for real this time.

0 comments: