May 29, 2009

Graduation

Son graduated preschool last week. His last day wasn't until today, however, so here are the highlights:


One, Two, Buckle My Shoe..........Nine, Ten, A BIG, FAT HEN!!!


That is his diploma...he is looking toward the future with it.....
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine....you are my love shine....you are my star shine.....(picture one beautiful, solitary tear running down my mommy cheek.)

And a picnic today to top it all off.

Son said in the car on the ride home, "Mom, we accidentally brought my pencil box home! We have to return it!" "No, Son," I say. "You aren't going back there." Ever. Again. {sniff} "You are going to be in a new school for kindergarten next year."

And I had to throw in a particularly beautiful picture of my girl. Just for you.

1 comments:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

I got teary eyed and both Shaylee and Kelsi's graduations from preschool. All the teacher had to do was start the song(Let Them Be Little, by Billy Dean) they walked into and the water works started. Congratulations to Julian!