October 8, 2009

A Change

Thanks to a dear friend, I have made a small decision.  I am going to lay low(er), www-wise.  I have been thinking about ways to keep myself and my family more secure online.  I did not want to privatize my blog and exclude some family members from being able to see it, so I have changed my URL and removed all of our names.  If you know us, you have the pleasure of knowing our names and locations.  If not, you shall be doomed to forever wonder.  Sorry, them's the breaks.  So let me introduce myself.  My name is J, a woman, wife and mother, among other things.  My husband is L, and we have two gorgeous children, whose names for this purpose, are Son and Daughter(or Sister and Brother, depending on my mood.)  We live in a cute little town near a cute little city in a cute biggish state. 

Why continue blogging at all, you ask?  Well, thanks so much for caring!  My blog makes me happy! I love looking back at the cute pictures and my cuter commentary(sorry, a little ego here, the pictures are probably cuter, especially if my darling husband takes them.)  It makes me smile to look at it, and makes me look at the positive things in my life, as I have promised myself that I will never vent or complain here.   It is my oasis, my utopia of all things happy big and small(Utopia...20+ year old inside joke.)  So I will continue to write, to cheer myself and you up.  You're welcome.

0 comments: