September 18, 2009

Why Silence is NOT Golden...

At least in our house.

Quiet kids who are supposed to be napping can get into a lot of trouble and redecorate the bathroom in a delightful shade of bubble-gum flavored toothpaste blue, mixed in with a pot of Mommy's makeup.  And all without making a peep. 

And somehow I could not manage to keep a straight face while scolding her.  And because I grabbed the camera to take a picture, somehow she knew she would not be in that much trouble, she giggled the whole time.

Until the schmear got into her eyes and she started rubbing her face against my jeans as I ran her bath.  Somehow, I could not find any sympathy for her.  Anywhere.  Strange.

5 comments:

loriwelker said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry I just had to laugh! probably because it's not my kid... but how did you get that cleaned up?! was it all over the place or just her?

brysgirlygirl said...

Oh, Yes...I would have a VERY hard time trying not to laugh too!! Aww, but you gotta love 'em!!! Ol' Cause and Effect working in her little Brain there!!! I never have yet had that big of a mess....but I know it to be coming someday!!!!!

loriwelker said...

by the way I really love your new background!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Those are the memorys your will cherish and laugh at for years to come. You will be able to take those pictures out and tell her the whole story. Too fun!

Unknown said...

apparently i did the same thing to my mom when i was little-- except with desiten (sp) which is, as you may know, WATERPROOF. she laughed and laughed until she tried to wash it off!