January 22, 2009

Son's Sayings

I have to share some recent cute quotes from my little man:

Him: How did I get out of your tummy, Mom?
Me: The Dr helped me.
Him: Was there a door in your tummy?

and later in that same conversation:

Him: How did I get big?
Me: I made you.
Him:How did you make me?
Me: God and Daddy helped. (thinking...please God, help me now!)
Him: How did they help?
Me: We'll talk about that when you are bigger. (Much, much bigger)
Him: I'm big!
Me: Trust me, not big enough.

During a two-kid bath, we had a conversation about bath safety.
Me: You can't knock Sister down in the bath. You have to be very careful with her. If she goes under the water, she could drown.
Him: And she would die?
Me: She could...or she could get hurt. We love her and don't want her to get hurt.
then a few minutes later...
Him:I love you, my baby. I don't want you to die.

So many questions, but the answers are dwindling(at least the ones I can tell him now.)

2 comments:

angiedunn said...

CA-UTE! He's adorable. (:

Jeremy and Cindy said...

The things our kids say! LOL