December 22, 2008

More Thanks

L has finished his classes for this semester. That alone is reason enough to jump up and down for joy! He finished with straight A's...even bigger jumps for joy!! I suspect he was even a bit of a teacher's pet...going early to class, working hard, knowing all the answers. He had never enjoyed school when he was younger, but I think he really enjoyed these classes. He has definitely changed in that respect. Being a few years older and wiser helps, but he has been kicking butt at work, studying almost every night of the past 4+ years for his seven(I think, I lost count) certificates in the various fields he needed while working toward his ambitious work-type goals. He developed an almost inhuman drive and persistence, not to mention quite enviable study habits and a lack of need for sleep. So a huge HOORAY for my awesome man and his success!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud to be the FIRST to Blog Congrats!!! Luis you know we are proud of you.... Enjoy a break for a little while.
Love, Mom-in-law

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Great job Luis. I think it makes a difference if it is something you are more interested in or you feel is needed.

The Roberts Family said...

good job Luis!!