May 29, 2010

Kindergarten


(Here he is with his teacher)
My sweet Dewey has done it. He has completed his first year of school. He has told me in the last week that he wants to be an actor, President of the United States, and an archaeologist! He can be anything he dreams of, I think the problem is going to be deciding!
It is hilarious to me that the pictures from the graduation are so exuberant! He was definitely at the top of his game, when it comes to hamming it up. He definitely takes after me, shyness at first or when with a large group of people, but loving performing in front of large crowds. His teacher was speechless.




Praise the Lord we lived through it!




Here is a picture that was taken in December, almost 6 months ago. I had him measured at his sister's well child appointment the other day, he has grown a full inch since December! In the picture, he is 46", if you can't see it. At the appointment, he measured 47"! I can't believe how much he has grown and changed this school year. He is an incredible child, such a special and kind soul. I am blessed to be his mother. I will work every day to help him discover his limitless potential and make the most of it.


2 comments:

angiedunn said...

you're such a great mommy, jennifer. he's so cute! i can't believe how grown up he is...wasn't he just born??

you have beautiful kids!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

He is growing up so fast. We are getting old. It is crazy to think that we both have been married for ten years and our kids are so old. It seems like just yesterday we were running around in Highs School. Congrats on "Dewey's" graduation!